Independent, Assisted, and Full Care Living

Douglas County has many choices for retirement living whether you are fully independent, in transition toward more dependency, just don’t want to have to mow a lawn anymore, or need full care. Maybe you just need someone to come in occasionally to help with specific tasks.

Sorting through what is best for you now and in the years to come takes some dedicated time to exploring options. Maybe you don’t even know where to start or what questions to ask. The SRC can help without pushing you toward just one option.

To talk to someone about what is right for you or your loved one, call Jerry Guffey at (785) 727-7879 for more information or to schedule an appointment, or contact us using our online form.