Seeking part-time care for 15 month old son
I am a PhD student at KU Med and live in Lawrence. I’m looking for someone who can watch my 15 month old son at our home near the Hyvee at Clinton Parkway and Kasold. He is almost walking on his own and feeds himself. He’s learning a few baby signs and says a few words. He enjoys being outside (observing birds, squirrels and rabbits) and likes to laugh.
This summer (June and July), my childcare needs are:
• Wednesday nights in June (7th, 14th, 21st, 28th). 4:00 until my husband is home by 6 pm.
• Friday mornings from 10 am to 2 pm.
In the fall (mid Aug- mid Dec), my childcare needs are:
• Wednesday evenings from 3:45 pm until my husband is home by 6 pm.
• Thursday afternoons from 11:15 am – 3:30 pm.
• Friday mornings from 10 am to 2 pm. On Sept 8, 15, 29, Nov 3, 10, 17, Dec 1, 8, 15, I will need someone from 7:30 am to 2 pm. There might be a few Fridays my husband will be off work.
In the spring (mid Jan- mid May), my child care needs are:
• Fridays from 10 am to 2 pm. Eight times I’ll need someone at 7:30 am to 2 pm. I will know the specific dates soon. There might be a few Fridays my husband will be off work.
• A week day (M, T, W or R) from 3:45 to 6 pm. I’ll know the specifics in October.
There is also an on-going possibility each week on a Monday or Tuesday from 3:30-6 pm and some Saturdays from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm, if you were wanting/needing more hours. Pay rate $8-10/hr. CPR/First Aid certified, own transportation, non-smoker and 2+ years of experience preferred. References required. Please contact Ivy at email@example.com, if interested.
Need Help De-cluttering Your Home?
I am efficient and organized. There would be minimal charge an hour but, the adventure and meeting new people is what I seek. If you have a need and want some company to chat with please contact me via email. First visit, I will bring lunch! Email me and we can get started!
Barter for Skills
Small family in process of changing residence needs to barter for services.
What we can offer… Sign language practice (both ASL and SEE), baking, cooking, sewing, face painting, guidance in persona creations (experienced Trekkiess and Rennies with experience creating detailed, prize-winning costumes) or possibly other things. (Just ask!)
What we need… We are needing help designing a building cart (details at time of barter) help laying floor covering (padding and sheet linoleum) installing paneling, re-upholstering furniture, erecting and grounding an AKC-type kennel run with cover, as well as erecting a privacy fence.
Contact us with any/all projects you are interested in and what you would like in exchange/barter. Call 785-764-1258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org